Dinesh Bafna, President & Owner of Mont Granite, a supplier of fine surfaces for residential & commercial applications, believes in Mont’s vision of blending beauty, nature, and innovation, to spark exciting new concepts and theories for reflective, integrated design.
Dinesh Bafna was born on August 24, 1964, and has been married to Sangita Bafna in 1989, and they have two sons, Kunaal and Kurren Bafna. He completed his graduation i.e. Bachelor of Arts from Bowling Green State University.
Talking about his charitable works, he has been associated with many non-profit organizations including:
- Ronald McDonald House
- American Red Cross
- North Coast Community Homes
- Breakthrough Charter Schools
- Youth Opportunities Unlimited
- The Playhouse Square Foundation
He has also supported organizations in India such as:
- Sumerpur Schools & Hospital
- Sadri Samai
- Arihant Hospital
He has many companies under his name:
- Mont Surfaces by Mont Granite, Inc., which he founded in 1989.
- Global Stone Resources, founded in 2001
- Mont Granite Real Properties, LLC, founded in 2003
- Sang Holding, LLC, founded in 1999
- KunKur, LLC, founded in 2013
- Rhombus Shipping, founded in 2005
Dinesh Bafna likes to play sports such as golf, basketball & football, travel and watch theater performing arts in his free time.
Mont Granite is one of the largest suppliers of fine surfaces for residential & commercial applications. We have more than 400 unique varieties of natural stone (granite, marble, onyx, soapstone, travertine, quartzite), Engineered Quartz, Porcelain Slabs, and Recycled Glass). With the increase in demand for stone-based kitchen countertops, fireplace surrounds and much more, we have our design centers that cater to the needs.
Mont Granite is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio and has its divisions in 7 locations including Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Indianapolis & Pittsburgh.